List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KMultiActionButton
From:       Benjamin Meyer <ben () meyerhome ! net>
Date:       2006-12-06 19:39:58

[snip]
> it would be nice if qtoolbar itself respected groups in this way, but it
> doesn't. this seems to be a decent way to work around that.

There is a task to add this feature to QToolBar the more proper way with
styles.  I do not know the current state of this, but I can find out.  It
would make a lot of sense in the long term to let QToolBar handle this with
correct OS X and Vista style integration.

-Benjamin Meyer

--
aka icefox
Public Key: http://www.icefox.net/public_key.asc