On Thursday 30 November 2006 15:03, Ingo Klöcker wrote: > The downside of this is that one can't use the up/down arrow > keys for navigating in the message list pane because up/down scrolls > the message in the preview pane. Something I, as a user, find fairly annoying actually. Even in KDE I use my keyboard shortcuts, and this is on thing I miss greatly from other mail clients. Now perhaps I'm missing something - why is it intentional that no KMail pane ever has focus? Thanks -Joseph M. Gaffney