On Monday 20 November 2006 07:58, Leo Savernik wrote: > If you consider a KDE distribution comprising of only kdelibs+kdebase, > we're at Microsoft Windows level, functionality wise. No. By default, Windows has (and kdelibs+kdebase does not) a: * media player * sound recorder * volume control * email client * rather simple word processor (Wordpad) * rather simple paint program ... but not a PDF viewer. However, we want a PDF viewer somewhere. My 2 cents on this is to rename Okular to KPDF, move it back into kdegraphics and then rename it back to Okular - hence resolving the debate :) The situation would be the same as what we had before, when no one was complaining.