List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Okular moving
From:       Wilfried Huss <Wilfried.Huss () gmx ! at>
Date:       2006-11-13 19:13:47

Am Sonntag, 12. November 2006 22:34 schrieb Pino Toscano:
> So, can we move okular to kdegraphics?

So what would this mean for Ligature (formally known as Kviewshell)?
If I remember correctly there has been made a decision, that no
applications that are duplicating functionality will be allowed in the
core modules. And we are definitely not interested in moving Ligature
to Extragear.

Greetings,
Wilfried Huss (Ligature maintainer)