List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: Licensing Policy for non-code?]
From:       "Jason Harris" <kstars () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2006-10-17 2:48:04

Hello,

From my experience as the developer with KStars, the people who package KDE
for Debian do a very thorough vetting of the licensing of files, including
non-code files.  We've had several discussions about the licensing of
various data files in KStars.  So maybe the Debian guys have already done
the work; for example, does this Firefox icon exist in the Debian KDE
packages?

regards,
Jason