Stephen Leaf wrote: > I'm reading the website once again and it looks like they finally got some > better documenters... the examples are MUCH! more readable now. > > before it was a bunch of > square = square*square while square < 1000 > which is why I said I had to read it backwards. > That's a Perlism which perhaps Ruby could have done without, because it can both help readability or degrade it if abused. > Do they really expect you to use a special character like "»" or am I reading > that wrong?? > You're reading that wrong :-). Please tell me you're not looking at the examples of http://www.ruby-doc.org/docs/ProgrammingRuby/html/intro.html ? :-) -- Guillaume http://telegraph-road.org