On Monday 02 October 2006 11:29:37 +0200, Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > And we're talking about application scripting again, instead of writing > applications in scripting languages. Right. The original discussion stemmed from the use of non-core languages to create _entire_applications_ in the kdegames and kdeedu modules. I don't think that many (any?) people are advocating making kdelibs depend on non-core languages, and the discussion about application scripting is only partly relevant to the original question. David