On Sunday 01 October 2006 12:57, Guillaume Laurent wrote: > On Sunday 01 October 2006 12:31, Thiago Macieira wrote: > > Guillaume Laurent wrote: > > >However it's clear that a scripting language would be a good thing to > > > have. So the only solution I can see is to decide on an "official" > > > > There's a world of difference between a scripting language that allows > > one to extend an existing application and a scripting language to write a > > full application on. > > I know, I wasn't talking about the case of extending an app. > > > For the latter case, there's no decision on official language, since > > there doesn't have to be. > > On the contrary, I think there has to be one. I don't think it would be possible to reach a consensus on this one: python <-> ruby <-> java <-> c# ... Alex -- Work: alexander.neundorf AT jenoptik.com - http://www.jenoptik-los.de Home: neundorf AT kde.org - http://www.kde.org alex AT neundorf.net - http://www.neundorf.net