List:       kde-usability
Subject:    LikeBack 0.4 Released
From:       Sébastien_Laoût <slaout () linux62 ! org>
Date:       2006-09-30 16:06:54

Hello,

After all the comments I received from kde-core-devel and kde-usability about
LikeBack, let me introduce a new iteration of that system: version 0.4.

The GUI and icons are entirely reworked as advised here.

Get more information there (with new screenshots):
http://basket.kde.org/likeback.php

The full changelog is at the bottom of the page.

I think this time the interface is right.
But if you have other considerations, I will be happy to ready and implement
them.

Oh, and if you want to try it live, you can directly do so in BasKet Note Pads
0.6.0 Beta 2.2 (there is only a simple ./installer to do):
http://basket.kde.org/development.php

Best regards,
Sébastien Laoût.