Am Donnerstag, 28. September 2006 16:07 schrieb Albert Astals Cid: > Could we get a clear "Yes"? Could we also determine that at least a "usable basic distribution" of KDE stays buildable and usable without any need for language bindings other than C/C++/kjsembed? With "usable basic distribution" I think of a KDE installation consisting of kdelibs, kdepimlib, konqueror, kcontrol, kate, kdevelop, kontact, kpdf (whatever it'll be called in KDE4), kview/kuickshow (whatever the common successor will be called), kopete, koffice, and other applications that make a KDE desktop useful. mfg Leo