List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    A KSelectAction dedicated to QTextCodec selection ?
From:       "Michel Hermier" <michel.hermier () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-19 11:57:11

Hi,

While cleaning kopete (IRC) code, I looked a one class we have here,
that allow us to chose a QTextCodec using the action system. I think
it could be interesting to have it in kdeui.
The code in the repository is not looking like what other
KSelectAction subclass. But I modified the class locally so that it
looks much more like the other subclass.
I would like to know if peopole think it can be interresting to have
such class in kdeui ?

Michel

PS: I hope to be able to commit the change soon, so that it can be
reviewed if needed.