Hi, While cleaning kopete (IRC) code, I looked a one class we have here, that allow us to chose a QTextCodec using the action system. I think it could be interesting to have it in kdeui. The code in the repository is not looking like what other KSelectAction subclass. But I modified the class locally so that it looks much more like the other subclass. I would like to know if peopole think it can be interresting to have such class in kdeui ? Michel PS: I hope to be able to commit the change soon, so that it can be reviewed if needed.