Dirk Mueller wrote: > On Wednesday 13 September 2006 16:56, David Faure wrote: > > >> , you are only saying that we are not using them right now (so of >> course QT_NO_STL changes nothing). You imply that with stl algorithms it >> would be worse, but this is no proof, it might well be better when used >> properly. >> > > I've yet to see a single real world application that uses it properly. > If by 'it' you mean 'the STL', then I think Rosegarden qualifies. -- Guillaume http://telegraph-road.org