List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch on ksnapshot
From:       johnflux () gmail ! com
Date:       2006-08-29 20:44:15

A while ago I really wanted an "upload to fileshack" button to
ksnapshot.  When helping users on irc it would be so much easier if
all they had to do was hit print screen, click upload, and paste the
given url in irc.

But my idea was shot down as feature bloat.  I do agree btw, so I'm
not complaining, but there's a lot of cool things that could be done,
but perhaps shouldn't be..