List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibs coding style
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2006-08-18 22:18:07

On Thursday 17 August 2006 22:49, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> On Thursday 01 January 1970 1:00 am, Zack Rusin wrote:
> > With much love from Russia comes temperature checker (prediction: it's
> > hot! flaming hot!) in the form of a proposal for a common coding style
> > in kdelibs.
>
> Now that this thread had died down, we have vim and emacs files, is this
> something we would like to add to developer.kde.org?

Sorry, if it is a naive question: should these files not be in
trunk/KDE/kdesdk/scripts as they seems to be currently?

Or do you mean to add documentation in d.k.o to hint users/developers to use
those files?

 Or do you mean to have copies of those files in d.k.o too for those not
wanting to extract kdesdk (but should such people not better use WebSVN?)

> -Benjamin Meyer

Have a nice day!