List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Adopt my bugs :)
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-08-16 19:46:09

On Wednesday 16 August 2006 12:54, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dimecres 16 Agost 2006 10:34, Allan Sandfeld Jensen va escriure:
> > On Friday 04 August 2006 22:44, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I noticed that I currently own 326 KDE bugs. Since it is unlikely that I
> > > will be able to spend time on any one of them you may want to adopt some
> > > of these bugs, or some of the components that still list me as default
> > > owner.
> > >
> > > Some of the components affected:
> > > kio_http
> > > kmenuedit
> > > kcookiejar
> > > kded
> >
> > I wouldn't mind tracking the kio_http bugs, but I haven't found a way to
> > get CC on a module, I can only monitor a person.
>
> That's a long wish i had, let's see if new bugzilla gives us that possibility.

We found a solution which we used for e.g. kspread: creating a kspread-bugs-null@kde.org
alias which points to null@kde.org (i.e. mails going there are thrown away), and then
interested developers can watch that alias (and get the mails for that bug).
I can set up more of those if you want (once I catch up with sysadmin@ mails again).