Am Dienstag, 25. Juli 2006 19:50 schrieb Albert Astals Cid: > A Dimarts 25 Juliol 2006 18:13, Thiago Macieira va escriure: > > Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote: > > >KDE is a meritocracy, and it did scale so far, didn't it? > > > > It won't scale for far too long: that's why we elected the TWG. This > > thread is the very proof of that it won't scale. We simply cannot take a > > vote because we can't define the group that should have the voting > > rights. > > So is the TWG going to impose the coding style? That highly depends on what you mean with impose. I think we definitly want to publish the Qt style as suggested style and this will also be the emacs and kate modelines installed. But I don't think we will put the "no exceptions" rule in practise - because it's IMO just too much bad blood[1] for too few gain. Greetings, Stephan [1] I hope that translates.