On Sunday 16 July 2006 10:56, Peter Kümmel wrote: > Stephan Kulow wrote: > > I have problems taking you serious as you didn't take part in the initial > > discussion when I proposed the policy. > > Because my contributions to kde are so small I think I should not influence Well, you are one of only a handful of persons working on bringing KDE to windows. > such a important decisions, so I've not posted to this discussion. > > But it totally breaks my idea to introduce a template based pimpl > replacement. Why ? Adding some new class or template doesn't break source or binary compatibility (I think). And you can do it then class-by-class. Where do you think it can break things ? Bye Alex -- Work: alexander.neundorf AT jenoptik.com - http://www.jenoptik-los.de Home: neundorf AT kde.org - http://www.kde.org alex AT neundorf.net - http://www.neundorf.net