List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: modifier-only shortcuts
From:       LiuCougar <liucougar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-07 12:44:03

alt+space is widely used in Asia as the trigger key for input method,so I do not \
think it should be the default either I for one vote for the possibility of \
modifier-only shortcuts supportin KDE(4). Asian users are familiar of switching input \
methods bypressing alt+shift/shift+alt. It is fine to avoid modifier-onlyshortcuts by \
default, but it should definitely support it if the userswant to have it Cougar