List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    modifier-only shortcuts
From:       Andriy Rysin <arysin () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2006-07-06 13:55:13

There's one very often requested feature for keyboard layout switcher -
to be able to use modifier-only shortcut for switching layouts. E.g.
Alt+Shift or Ctrl+Shift like it is on Windows. As far as I know kde3
KGlobalAction did not allow that. Is there any possibility this may
change for kde4? If not I could try to make this available only for kxkb
by intercepting X events in kxb (possibly via libxklavier) as this may
be needed only for kxkb?

Thanks,
Andriy