Op zondag 25 juni 2006 01:02, schreef Allen Winter: > On Saturday 24 June 2006 18:45, Tom Albers wrote: > > Op maandag 19 juni 2006 23:20, schreef Albert Astals Cid: > > > The rules we wrote themselves said every new KDE application should > > > have a manual. > > > > We have taken the time to write a manual and I added it to the kdereview > > module. (review kde-doc-english and ebn pending). > > > > That was the only remark made on this list untill now. Is there any rule > > about how long we should stay waiting in kdereview? As I have the feeling > > that everyone is very busy I don't expect any reviews/comments. But I > > could be wrong. > > My comment: > - You and Bram are proud of RSIbreak, and it shows > - You and Bram have put a lot of effort into RSIbreak, and it shows > - You and Bram are a well known KDE contributors and have been around for > awhile. You both care about the project, and it shows Thanks for these words Allen, it really made me smile. Move completed. Toma