List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: RSIBreak in kdereview
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-06-20 7:56:00

Hi Albert,

Op Monday 19 June 2006 23:20, schreef Albert Astals Cid:
> > EBN (ifup)
> > Everything is documented with apidox [4][5]. Krazy only has 1 false hit
> > [6]. There is no user documentation for RSIBreak. As it only is used by
> > experienced users, I dont think it is crucial. KDE 4 will contain some
> > form of docs.
>
> The rules we wrote themselves said every new KDE application should have a
> manual.

On the rsibreak.org site anyone is allowed to contribute to the manual. I'm no
user documentation writer, so I'm hoping that someone is willing to work on
it (<quote>I can have dreams too, no?</quote>).

If that is not going to happen, I'm going to write a short manual, task
oriented, a bit like the usability report.

> Besides that, i fully support moving rsibreak to extragear from a user POV
> as it seems quite stable and useful for me.

Thanks!

Toma

7.http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~trilliti/usability_reports/rsibreak/report.html