On Tuesday 06 June 2006 08:50, Carsten Niehaus wrote: > Am Dienstag 06 Juni 2006 14:19 schrieb Thiago Macieira: > > In any event, does anyone know of features in the pipeline? > > Wasn't the KMail-filtering-thing reverted because it was to late for 3.5.3? > KMail Quick Folder Filing was reverted by Ingo a few days before the 3.5.3 tag. Ingo didn't like the implementation... I forget the details. But I know he plans/hopes to have this feature back for 3.5.4. -Allen -- Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE