On Thursday 01 June 2006 09:49 pm, Kenneth Wimer wrote: > Secondly, this seems to reflect the idea on the first page again, which we > *do* agree with but the next paragraph simply does not belong in a spec as > it adds artistsical value and human judgement thereof as well as a bit of > bullshit. > > "It is recommended that the icons installed in the hicolor theme look > neutral, since it is a fallback theme that will be used in combination with > some very different looking themes." (from the peanut gallery, and off the main point of the post) I disagree that the cited paragraph does not belong in a spec. If such a paragraph is present (one which requires clarification or human judgment) it requires communication with whoever is responsible for the spec. Randy Kramer