List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: D-BUS required changes in KDE 4
From:       Olivier Goffart <ogoffart () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-26 20:37:28

Le Vendredi 26 Mai 2006 18:13, İsmail Dönmez a écrit  :
> Windows can do services so do MacOSX I think and so do any sane
> operating system. But it can't hurt to be double sure, though seems
> unnecessary to me.

There is also some other service kde need.
I think to klauncher, knotify, uiserver, kcookiejar,  maybe more.

That make sens to start them when the KDE application start, and stop them
when it has finished.

But I think (I'm absolutely not sure) that D-Bus can automatically start
service when they are required.  Maybe we can play with that.