Rex Dieter wrote: > Jonathan Riddell wrote: > >> On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 09:43:58AM -0700, James Richard Tyrer wrote: >>> I am not talking about making "new kdeclassic icon", I am talking about >>> making NEW icons. Icon such as: >>> >>> tab_remove_other.png >>> view_fit_height.png >>> view_fit_width.png >>> view_fit_window.png >>> >>> which didn't exist before I made them. And, I am not making KDEClassic >>> icons for these *new* icons, I am making generic HiColor icons. >> Any new icons should be made for crystalsvg, that's the icon theme we >> ship with. > > I disagree. They should go in hicolor instead of crystalsvg: > 1. James clearly stated these are generic/"HiColor" icons. > 2. Users not using crystalsvg won't (necessarily) see them (since they > don't exist anywhere else). Actually, those using CrystalSVG should see the CrystalSVG icons since I am making those as well for the new icons. -- JRT