On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 09:43:58AM -0700, James Richard Tyrer wrote: > I am not talking about making "new kdeclassic icon", I am talking about > making NEW icons. Icon such as: > > tab_remove_other.png > view_fit_height.png > view_fit_width.png > view_fit_window.png > > which didn't exist before I made them. And, I am not making KDEClassic > icons for these *new* icons, I am making generic HiColor icons. Any new icons should be made for crystalsvg, that's the icon theme we ship with. > Then why does GNOME support HiColor and ship a HiColor theme. > Supporting HiColor means having a HiColor theme -- shipping a HiColor > theme like GNOME does. The index.theme file we have for hicolour comes from freedesktop and is exactly the same as Gnome has. Jonathan