List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Seeking experienced Qt developer for gaming application
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-16 10:14:57

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 10:18:54AM +0200, Frerich Raabe wrote:
> Hi,
Hi,

> I got this mail yesterday evening and first wanted to ditch it as spam,
I got it as well, it seems they send it to all @kde.org addresses, maybe
it's not spam, but I won't count it as a serious job offer though.

IMHO they are looking for stupid coding monkeys, not for high qualified
software developer like us ;))

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!