List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: increasing the usability of search dialogs
From:       Shaheed <srhaque () theiet ! org>
Date:       2006-05-15 19:20:25

Hi,

I think this is a reasonable idea, but I also think any replacement should be
equally common in implementation. I think a critical piece of KDE's behaviour
is common dialogs/UIs for common tasks.

I do like the suggestion of a dock/undock implementation because I want to be
able to use reg exps etc. when I feel like it (and when the app. implements
it).

Thanks, Shaheed (Originator of common kfind/kreplace :-))