List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Moving out KDE3 stuff out of trunk
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-07 12:15:10

Am Sonntag, 7. Mai 2006 14:02 schrieb Nicolas Goutte:

> But may be I was not clear enough. My proposal is not a final plan, it is a
> plan to move forward. When KDE4 will be released, we can see what is the
> situation at that time and then close branches that will seem to be useless
> at that time.

I don't like it at all. trunk/l10n is defined as unstable - no matter if the
next unstable KDE release is called KDE3 or KDE4. And if the documentation
team is maintaining KDE3.5 documentation in progress in trunk/KDE or
are starting with KDE4 documentation there is there agenda, I don't think
this justifies another l10n module.

Greetings, Stephan