List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposal: New module "kdepimlibs"
From:       Volker Krause <volker.krause () rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       2006-04-25 11:43:04

On Wednesday 19 April 2006 16:53, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 April 2006 16:39, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> > Cold kdgantt be part of it in some way too, to avoid the duplication in
> > KOffice?
>
> Sounds reasonable, yes.

Indeed, but there might be a problem though: kdgantt is licensed similar to Qt
(GPL + commercial license), which is incompatible with the kdelibs license
policy (which we would like to apply for kdepimlibs as well).

So either kdgantt has to stay out or we need a diffrent/extended license
policy for kdepimlibs.

regards
Volker