On Wednesday 19 April 2006 21:39, William A. Hoffman wrote: > This maybe of interest to this thread: > > http://public.kitware.com/KWStyle/index.htm > > -Bill > > http://public.kitware.com/KWStyle/features.htm Implemented: Code Definition Description LEN Line Length Number of characters per line ^Easy to add to krazy if we can agree upon a length IVP Internal Variable Priate/Protected Internal variables should be in the protected or private section IVR Internal Variable RegEx Internal variables should match a particular regular expression SEM Semicolons Semicolons should be unique and no space between the semicolon and the end of the phrase ^I'll add this one to the krazy to-do list DCL Declaration order Check if the order of the declaration matches a pattern composed of Public,Protected and Private EOF End Of File The File should have only one new line at the end of the file ^I'll add this one to the krazy to-do list TAB Tabulations The file should not have any tabulations ^We can do this easily enough with a krazy checker... but I'm not sure we want to ESP Spaces The number of extra spaces at the end of the line should not exceed a certain number. ^..and that number should be zero. I'll add this one to the krazy to-do list IND Indentation The Indentation should match a specific pattern HRD Header The header should respect a given template (specified as a file) DEF Definition #ifndef/#define should match a pattern composed of and TDR Typedefs RegEx Typedefs should match a regular Expression TDA Typedefs Alignment Typedefs should be align one with the other NMS Namespace The first namespace in the file should match a specific word NMC Name of Class The name of the class should match the name of the file plus/minus some characters ^interesting. do we want something like this in krazy? WCM Wrong Comments Comments in the files should be correct. Right now checking if two consecutive words are not the same . Spelling mistake. MCM Missing Comments Each class definition should have a comment starting with \class EML Empty lines The number of successive empty lines should not be greater than a given number. ^... and that number should be 1. I'll add this one to the krazy to-do list TPL Template Parameters Regular Expression Template parameters should match a regular expression OSP Operators spaces Check if there are spaces for operators: i.e a=b v.s. a = b ^ hmm... would make the code easier to read. comments? I could add this to the krazy to-do list BLK Black List Words in the black list cannot be found in the files to be checked. ^I could add this to the krazy to-do list... if I am provided a list of those words. not sure if we want to or not (censorship?) Requested: Code Definition Description MFC Missing Function Comment Each function should have a comment ^the EBN apidocs checker will take care of this. Feature requests: - Include Spell checker for comments ^on the krazy to-do list as well - Include Statistics ^not sure what type of statistics. LOC? #files? -- Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE