List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [offtopic] Coverity . . .
From:       Michael Buesch <mbuesch () freenet ! de>
Date:       2006-04-19 19:25:42

On Wednesday 19 April 2006 20:44, Matt Newell wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 April 2006 11:18, Kuba Ober wrote:
> > So what this all boils down to is that not only OSS projects like KDE end
> > up being indirectly used by Coverity as marketing devices, Coverity got
> > *paid* for all that. I'm leaving aside the question of why DHS (thus U.S.
> > taxpayers) are in effect paying for Coverity's marketing.
> >

> Heh, i can think of worse things for them to spend the money on...
> http://www.ice.gov/graphics/dro/endgame.pdf
>
> I know this is completely offtopic, but i think is important, even for those
> outside the US.

mb@pc1:~$ wget http://www.ice.gov/graphics/dro/endgame.pdf
--20:52:02--  http://www.ice.gov/graphics/dro/endgame.pdf
           => `endgame.pdf'
Resolving www.ice.gov... 149.101.23.4
Connecting to www.ice.gov|149.101.23.4|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Access Forbidden
20:52:03 ERROR 403: Access Forbidden.

--
Greetings Michael.