On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 11:41:27AM +0200, Simon Hausmann wrote: > On Wednesday 19 April 2006 09:21, Ralf Habacker wrote: > > Ralf Habacker schrieb: > > > How should we go on ? > > > > As I stated before on windows KProcess is a requirement for > > kdeinit/kioslaves and needs to be solved fast for which I see the > > following choices: > > Since pty support is not needed for ioslaves I guess a temporary solution > would also be to just use QProcess there for now on all paltforms (as you > need a fast solution). > yes, i think it is a good idea to just start porting everything to qprocess and leave the cases that need extensions for later. -- Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature, please! -- Chaos, panic, and disorder - my work here is done.