On Wednesday 19 April 2006 02:18, Matt Rogers wrote: > On Tuesday 18 April 2006 18:13, Cornelius Schumacher wrote: > > On Wednesday 19 April 2006 01:05, Matt Rogers wrote: > > > isn't this what kdebase/workspace is for? > > > > No, kdebase/workspace contains lots of stuff which isn't needed for apps > > at all, like kicker, kdesktop, kwin, wallpapers, etc. > > k, then perhaps we should do as dirk suggested and move the stuff in your > proposal out to a module named kdeworkspace or similar. IMHO kdecore is not > a good module name due to the existance of kdelibs/kdecore. Is kdelibs/kdecore meant to stay? Or will it dissolve in something like kdecomponents or whatever was discussed at aKademy last year? I came up with "kdecore" when thinking about module specific library modules and having in mind the thread about "KDE Core Libraries" Thiago started. "kdecore" would nicely go together with a "kdecorelibs" on the line of "kdepim" and "kdepimlibs". -- Cornelius Schumacher