List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    QTreeWidget related problems/needs
From:       "Jaison Lee" <lee.jaison () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-05 13:40:31

Does Trolltech have plans on adding a lastItem() equivalent?

Iterating for it with a QTreeWidgetItemIterator is kind-of hard
because the iterator sets itself to 0 once it goes past the last item,
and once it is zero decrementing it to go backwards one item doesn't
work. There is no way that I can tell to determine from the
QTreeWidgetItem if it is last in the tree because of the lack of
information about siblings (which is another gripe I have about
QTreeWidget, but one that is more easily dealt with.)

Is there a straightforward way of getting the lastItem() that I am missing?