On Friday 31 March 2006 04:03, Thomas Zander wrote: > I do have point out that there is no clearing of the cache, for as far as > I could see. When I alter the mine-bindings I expect the menus to change. > Similar with the config option to show the delete or the move to trash > actions. > Oh, and did you think about users holding shift which makes the move to > trash be replaced with delete action? All those possible bugs introduced by caching of entire menus are exactly the reason why I would much rather see caching of the service-menu .desktop files instead (which I believe take most of the time). -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org).