List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: New kdelibs snapshot
From:       Hamish Rodda <rodda () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-03-22 14:20:06

On Thursday 23 March 2006 01:11, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Hamish Rodda wrote:
> >[Issue N107793] Adding actions with icons to QMenuBar shows only an icon
> > where it should show only text (note: not yet accepted, only just
> > emailed to tt)
>
> You're adding the icon to the menu bar itself? I've never seen that.
>
> It works in the menus themselves.

Sure, I never intended to see an icon, but it happens that others have set
icons on such actions, and they show up as the icon only (whereas i expect
text only on a menu bar).  This is important eg. if you also plug the same
action into a menu somewhere else and you want it to still have the icon
there...

Cheers,
Hamish.