On Friday 17 February 2006 11:15, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > On Friday 17 February 2006 02:48, Michael Pyne wrote: > > > If it works you'll officially be my hero for the year. Mine too, btw :) > :-) > The problem is, that the bug is not really reproducible Isn't that the same bug as the one which empties kde-common/accounts when using the "kdesvn-accounts" resource? That one is much more reproducible, for some reason. I'll apply the patch locally. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org).