On Wednesday 15 February 2006 15:37, Erik K. Pedersen wrote: > It would be really nice if the various docbook writers would avoid making > these > > > With nothing in between. It does not work with the translation system. I > just had the experience again with the docbook for ksirc, and it takes time > every time to figure out it is this problem rather than something else. > Just write > Not yet written > Perhaps you could use a element: No written yet > > or something like that instead. I used to add those myself, but since we > started using svn I only have a copy of the documentation checked out, so I > can't do it. > > Erik Have a nice day!