List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    ChangeLog for KDE 3.5.2
From:       Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-02-01 9:05:32

Moin

I started the ChangeLog for KDE 3.5.2 and already added two dozen bugs to it

http://www.kde.org/announcements/changelogs/changelog3_5_1to3_5_2.php

Feel free to CC me on bugfixes in branches/3.5 outside of kdelibs and kdeedu
(I only read the commits of libs and kdeedu), I will add them to the
changelog.

I posted to kcd because I know most kde-devels read this list and many don't
read kde-devel. I hope that was ok.

Carsten