List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDevelop: file open methods (Was: Proposal to plan for "Milestone
From:       Vladimir Prus <ghost () cs ! msu ! su>
Date:       2006-01-28 13:40:16

G?bor Lehel wrote:

> Speaking of KDevelop: I notice there are no less than four seperate
> panes on the left for opening files. Couldn't this number be reduced;
> to, perhaps, one? :)

Please check out this thread:

   http://lists.kde.org/?t=112600701000002&r=1&w=2

You see, everybody has his own favourite way to select files. Those windows
really should be merged/rearranaged somehow, but nobody pursues that goal
at the moment. Maybe you, and other interested, can
follow up on kdevelop-devel with some ideas how to improve the part of GUI?

- Volodya