On Friday 13 January 2006 14:24, Hamish Rodda wrote: > On Friday 13 January 2006 23:02, David Faure wrote: > > - Port KMainWindow/KToolBar to QMainWindow/QToolBar. Evaluate if we need > > to keep the old ones in kde3support depending on the differences. > > As anyone who tries to do so will find out, it is hard to port to QToolBar > without using QAction. Achieving a port of KMainWindow was in fact the > main reason I started on changing KAction to be a subclass of QAction. My > branch (branches/work/kdelibs-action) is currently awaiting some changes in > Qt to be able to support custom widgets, but already it has KMainWindow as > a subclass of QMainWindow. Does your branch include Simon's proposals (GuiEditor class instead of xml files)? Was anything decided on xml vs GuiEditor?