On Sunday 15 January 2006 16:45, Anders Lund wrote: > Hi, > Someone must know how the colors for HTML pages from kio_help is selected. > > It seems it uses the 'active window title' as the text color, which is > really a bad choice, as there is no guarantee it will be different from the > background color. If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd be > happy to fix this. > > -anders Never mind, I appeared to have a local stylesheet selecting those colors - I just wonder where on earth that one came from... -anders -- www: http://alweb.dk jabber: anderslund@jabber.dk