Hi Michel, On Saturday 14 January 2006 12:54, Michel Hermier wrote: > Hi, > I would like commit the attached patch (ksharedptr.h.diff). > It does: > - separate raw pointer operator from ksharedptr operators. > - add a clear method to make the pointer null. > - make the method attach only usable on raw pointer. > (since it's a *low level* method and that the operator = handle all > the cases) > I still wonder if I should make that method a private/protected > one. I'd like to see boost::shared_ptr conform API as it will be in the next C++ standard. > Other than that I would like to know the opinion of people if I make > the main constructor an explicit one. You've my vote. Cheers, André