List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibs (partial) todo list
From:       Gregory Hayes <syncomm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-14 8:50:29

> ... for all those things, don't just port blindly. Use or write test
> programs in kdeui/tests,
> to experiment with the Qt4 classes and then with your additions to them.

This is good advice! I am having trouble getting any of the tests in there
to run however. :( I always get something like:

[kdedev@chapterhouse tests]$ ./kgradienttest
kdecore.dll: FATAL: conversion to int information has been lost
Aborted

How should you properly run the tests, or are they just not working?

Greg
-