On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 04:47:31PM -0500, George Staikos wrote: [..] > Will there be regressions on our side? Quite likely. We already know that > the KJS CPU guard and debugger are no longer functional. I'm confident that > we can repair these regressions quickly and easily. The sharing of a common > KJS is very much worth it - and it brings us closer to sharing at least > portions of KHTML. [..] I'm convinced, where can I order two copies :) Seriously, since I've added KJS CPU guard, what will be the replacement? Also, what happens with the js <-> plugin interface, will that remain or should plugins add kjs (like I posted some time ago) or what happens there? Thanks, Koos