Dnia środa, 28 grudnia 2005 20:36, nf2 napisał: > Nicolas Goutte wrote: > >On Wednesday 28 December 2005 15:58, nf2 wrote: > >>IMHO such shortcomings should be corrected by writing new network > >>transparency library (D-VFS, Common-VFS), perhaps before moving to > >> KDE4... > > > >Well, we are in the middle of devloping for KDE4... > > I don't understand why you are pushing forward so quickly. Because endless discussions on mailing list solve nothing. Someone has to actually write stuff. > KDE4 won't > fix the fundamental problem of the free desktop - which is the lack of > *real* infrastructure kdelibs make very nice infrastructure imho. > (common libraries used by all applications and > desktops). This is open source, you can't just order everybody to use those 'common' libs. For example pick GTK or Qt as 'common' toolkit and have fun convincing everybody. > > Norbert