List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Remove KProgress?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-26 22:42:44

A Dimarts 27 Desembre 2005 00:18, Urs Wolfer va escriure:
> On Monday 26 December 2005 19:25, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > I see that the new valueChanged signal provides that, but what about the
> > format of the indicator text?
>
> AFAIK there's no function to change the text displayed in QProgressBar in
> Qt4 (always current completed percentage). You can only set the visibility
> of the text.
>
> And setFormat is never used in kdelibs and kdebase.
keduca uses it
kvoctrain uses it
kviewshell uses it

> I think it's possible to get rid of the format property
Contact the authors of all those apps that use it (the above 3 are only a
sample of what lxr.kde.org gave me) and convince them setFormat is useless
and can be removed and i'll be with you.

Albert