Am Samstag, 3. Dezember 2005 13:29 schrieb Carsten Niehaus: > Am Samstag, 3. Dezember 2005 12:42 schrieb Albert Astals Cid: > > I also think we should not release a KDE 3.6 because it will lead to > > another similar case as 3.5, that was supposed to be only an application > > release with minor changes and it has ended beign a full release > > Yes, I agree here. But for example, the KDE-PIM folks want to release the > opensync-plugin/integration early 2006 if I understand the announcement > correctly. I think it would be ok if that would be integrated in (for > example) KDE 3.5.2. In my opinion small and well tested features should be > ok to add to 3.5.x. I support this! No KDE3.6 release. Instead small additions should be allowed in KDE3.5.x. Personally I would like to introduce one new feature in KMix, which is normally user-invisible. There will only be a new option in the configuration dialog, where the user can activate that new feature ("show volume as numbers"). Christian